1. How do I download the demonstration LabelTasks application?
2. Windows 7, Windows 8 & Vista : I'm getting error 2869 when trying to install. Can you tell me what this is and how to fix it?
3. Apple OSX : Can I run Label Tasks on an Apple Mac with the OSX operating system?
4. Does LabelTasks GO! allow you to import data from other applications? (such as, Excel, for example)
5. When I try to download the demo software I get junk text on the screen, why is this and how can I fix it?
6. How can I uninstall this software? (Demo or registered)
7. Are there any more templates available?
8. What about mobile devices?
9. Barcode printing is not working, what's wrong?
(1) Simply click on the 'Download' link to the left and then click 'Register Now For Free' - provide the details required (e-Mail and the password you desire for this account) and then follow instructions provided for verifying your account.
Once you've created an account for this website, you can then log in to access the download page. If you are still having difficulties at this stage, then please contact us at :
We will be happy to help out.
See below for illustration
(2) error 2869 resolution.
This is a permissions and rights issue common to Microsoft Installer files in Windows 7, 8 and Vista. Follow steps 1 through 6 for resolution.
1. Create a folder on your local C:\ drive called LTFIX so that the path C:\LTFIX is visible from Windows Explorer
4. On your desktop, using Windows explorer, navigate to the folder C:\LTFIX
5. Right click on the file called LTFIX.BAT and select the option to Run As Administrator. This should start the installation process for Label Tasks 1.2
6. Once LabelTasks GO! is installed, you should see the Label GO! icon on your desktop. If this is the case then double click on it to start the application. If double clicking on the icon presents a further problem, then try right clicking on the icon itself and then selecting the option to Run As Administrator. Doing this once should regsiter with the operating system the fact that the application should always be run this way in future.
Additional installation guidance :
Some of the later releases of MS-Windows do not include particular DLL files which enable applications like this to run. Please click here to download and install the DLL files required to print the labels.
(3) Running LabelTasks GO! on Apple Mac with OSX OS
You can run LabelTasks GO! on an intel processor based Apple Mac with OSX by downloading and installing a cross platform application utility called Boot Camp 3.0
Boot Camp allows you to run a lot of Windows XP OS applications and will need to be installed before you can install the .NET framework and then LabelTasks GO!
The operation should take no more than 45 minutes (depending on your internet connection speed) and should allow you to successfully install and use Label GO!
Aside from installing Bootcamp, you might need to install a suitable driver for your printer in order to allow Label Tasks to successfully communicate with your device for printing the labels.
There are five main steps involved in this solution.
1. Download and install Boot Camp on your Apple Mac (about 270 MB)
2. Reboot your Apple Mac such that the Windows operating system can be installed.
3. You will need to have a Windows XP installation CD to hand in order to perform the install of Windows. Home edition of Windows XP will be sufficient here.
4. Download and install the .NET framework (about 20 MB)
5. Download and install Label GO!
(4) Importing data from other applications (Excel) using demo freeware version.
This is not possible - we can, however, take your Excel spreadsheet data and import it for you. We will be more than happy to complete this service for you upon purchase of a Label Tasks License.
Additional Boot Camp support is available from the Apple website and can be accessed by clicking here.
(5) Alternative method for downloading demo from this site.
Simply right click on the link for the demo and select 'Save Target As' and then enter the file name 'Setup.msi' - this will cause the install file for the demo software to be saved at the location you specify with that file name (usually on the windows desktop.)
You may otherwise be experiencing difficulties with downloading this file because of your browser settings.
For an example of how this is achieved, visit the link below on our resources website FAQ to see screenshot illustrations for downloading the install file for the Label Tasks demo software.
(6) Uninstall LabelTasks software.
Removing the software from your computer does not require any special action or third party tools - regardless of what is currently advertised.
This is a one step action which is used to remove all legitimate software applications
Click 'start' on your desktop and select 'Control Panel', then select 'Add/Remove Software' and 'Remove' LabelTasks software.
LabelTasks software does not contain properties which make this action impossible in any Windows environment from Windows 98 through to Windows 7.
(7) Other available label templates
There are other label templates available for customers purchasing a license for other LabelTasks software applications, these tend to vary from user to user and we are happy to accommodate your requirements as per your specifications.
(8) Mobile device accessibility
Label Tasks has been verified as operational on a mobile device with the capability of running Windows XP or Vista / 7
(9) Barcode printing not working
This may be because the barcode font did not install correctly during the installation process of the LabelTasks GO! software. This may have been because of access and permission rights of the user who installed the software.
To remedy this issue, simply check the 'C:\Windows\Fonts' folder for these two files :
'Free 3 of 9 Extended Regular' AND 'Free 3 of 9 Regular'.
If these files already exist, then it may be a permissions and access rights issue, so just right click on each file respectively and go to the Properties section of the context menu that appears when you right click on the TTF font files.
If the files are not there, then you can simply copy them across from the 'C:\`Program Files\LabelTasks GO' folder (or the folder which you originally installed the software.Failing this, it may be that the Properties sections of the font files have the 'Archive' option set, to remedy this, simply right click on each of the two font files and select 'Properties' and uncheck 'Archive' - click APPLY and then OK.
See screenshot below for illustration :
Still having difficulties? Support is available at any time on email@example.com
Tel : 00353-89-251-1910 Click here to compose your query